- $215.00 Per Night
- King Bed with Private Sitting Room For Business or Relaxation
- Full Bath with Custom Design Shower
- Warm Cozy Robes, Wifi, Iron, Luggage Rack, Hair Dryer, and more
- Breakfast & Full Access to all common areas including the Thomas Jefferson Room with Games and TV; The Parlor, Ludie Room and our Beautiful Front Porch Sitting Area.
- Evening Treats with Hot Tea or Coffee available during the day. Any guests who are with us from 2PM-4PM will enjoy a piece of our delicious Pecan Pie. Our recipe is more than 100 Years Old!
During its short history, Pickensville played a major role in the development of Upstate South Carolina. In 1792, it held the distinction of being the district seat for Washington District (named after George Washington) which was composed of Greenville and Pendleton Counties. In 1798, the Washington District was divided into the Greenville and Pendleton Districts with Pickensville maintaining its place as the district seat for Pendleton. Pendleton District was composed of what would later be known as Pickens, Anderson, and Oconee Counties.