- $159 Per Night | 2-Night Minimum
- Double Bed
- Full Bath with Custom Designed Shower
- Warm Cozy Robes, Wifi, Iron, Luggage Rack, Hair Dryer, Free Parking and more
- Evening Treats with Hot Tea or Coffee available during the day. Any guests who are with us from 2PM-4PM will enjoy a piece of our delicious Pecan Pie. Our recipe is more than 100 Years Old!
- Breakfast & Full Access to all common areas including the Thomas Jefferson Room with Games and TV; The Parlor, Ludie Room and our Beautiful Front Porch Sitting Area.
A.W. Folger was born in Easley, SC in 1859. He was the son of A.M. Folger and Mary Pegram. A.M. Folger was the author of the Family Physician, published in 1845. In 1883 A.W. Folger married Medora Keith, together they had 7 children. From what we can tell with the property records A.W. Folger owned a lot of land in the Easley area. The property in which the Pecan Terrace is located is one of them. The Pecan Terrace was built in 1905 and in 1906 A.W. Folger sold the Pecan Terrace to R.T. Thornton