- $119.00 Per Night | 2-Night Minimum | Promo Code: March19
- Queen Bed with Private Sitting Room for Business or Relaxation
- Full Bath with Custom Designed Shower
- Warm Cozy Robes, WiFi, Iron, Luggage Rack, Hair Dryer, Free Parking and more
- Breakfast & Full Access to all common areas including the Thomas Jefferson Room with Games and TV; The Parlor, Ludie Room and our Beautiful Front Porch Sitting Area.
- Evening Treats with Hot Tea or Coffee available during the day. Any guests who are with us from 2PM-4PM will enjoy a piece of our delicious Pecan Pie. Our recipe is more than 100 Years Old!
Easley South Carolina was named after General William King Easley who fought for the confederacy during the Civil War. General Easley was also an attorney for the Atlanta and Charlotte railroad company; for which, he pursuaded the railroad company to lay some tracks through the town. General Easley was also known for bringing jobs into Easley such as Easley Textile Company, later known as Swirl Inc.